Type Rating course is recognized by ICAO and according to EASA & DGCA INDIA regulations.
We welcome you aboard with Blue
Wing Aviation to take the next step of your career to make your dreams come true
to get the grip of an Aeroplane to operate from ground nose and nose up to Sky
and to safe landings. This is the crucial part up of the flying training career
to obtain type rating and to be an operating member of crew in the airline cockpit.
Blue Wing Aviation will extend them to facilitate to complete hassle-free type rating training provides a Type Rating course according to EASA & DGCA INDIA regulations.
- Tickets* to and fro till completion of your ground and simulator training. (from Delhi or Mumbai )
- Hotel* accommodation
- Transport will be provided from the hotel to training faculties and back.
- Facilitation for Visa
- Ground training with CBT and explanation by an experienced Instructor.
- 20 days of Ground Training which includes Jet orientation (12 hrs. of classroom/ CBT and 25 hrs. on FTD)
- Ground training class for 84 hours includes technical and 12 hrs. on FTD system review.
- Simulator training:
- 05 Session of FFS MCC and JPT related
- 08 Sessions of FFS
- LOFT – 01 Session
- Skill test, CA- 40 Day/ Night and IR-PPC Checks – 02 Sessions
- Kindly provide the following documents to process and obtain slots for your training:
- Valid CPL/ATPL with ELP endorsed (min level- 4)
- Valid Medical Class I
- Copy of Logbook (First page, Last Page and simulator flying pages)
- Valid Multi-Engine Instrument rating.
- Copy of Passport
- ATPL theoretical knowledge examination report if available